Monday, May 12, 2008

Strength for the Journey is the Name of the Game

Wow, seventeen more days to go. I'm not quite sure what to say except for WOW. My dad and I are now in the packing, researching, and training stage of our journey (my dad doing the packing and researching and both of us the training). We are hoping that his daily workouts at the gym, and my lacrosse season has gotten us into good enough shape to take on this endeavor of hiking over 200 miles in just three weeks. Between the Camino, exams, and end of the year activities the excitement never seems to stop. I hope on this blog my dad and I will be able to share our experiences with all our friends and family. Thanks for supporting us even if you do think we are crazy.
God Bless,
Caroline

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well Caroline Savini. I would like to take this opertunity to say.. Joanie's first! Muahaha. Hehe. Just kidding it doesnt matter... Anyways I hope you have an amazing time I'll try to fit some checking up on your blog amid my insane summer (Wow.. I just inverted the S & the M's. I am my mothers daughter.) schoolness. Guess who isnt excited!!! Anyways hope you have an amazing time and you don't get eaten by some wild beast. =]
-JECH

Anonymous said...

Wow. Sooner than I thought you'll be gone! I'll have to keep reminding myself to check this so I dont forget. I would tell you to remind me but that wouldn't really work. The best of luck to the both of you and once you're back we'll go a hike of our own. You'll just have to ignore the fact I'm the only one out of shape since my dad will be getting back from Philmont. Oh well. Maybe you could actually beat me up the stadium stairs after this :P
-BM(other letter Joanie pulled out of nowhere)T

P.S. - Even though you beat me Joanie, we all know I'm actually first.

Anonymous said...

uh i'd like to have this opportunity to extend my severe hate towards savini. I HAD NO IDEA U WERE LEAVING?????? what??? what kind of friend are you that u just leave me behind like this? hanging on a thread????

hahah being dramatic. so this trip sounds like it's going to be crazy off the chang!!! if ur just backpacking, how r u going to update a website? will u b carrying a laptop around? oh well. I hope you guys have a majical time!! i'll keep in touch.

silver bullet..out!

Unknown said...

that random letter bennet is catherine.

:P
therefore NOT RANDOM AT ALL!